Who We Are
We Think Twice is a movement designed with teens for teens.
As teens, you face difficult decisions and challenges every day, but your generation is smart and driven. You know that having sex, drinking, and using drugs can get in the way of achieving your goals. That’s why most of you are not doing these things.
We are a social media campaign designed with teens for teens to help teens live their best lives.
This campaign is brought to you by the Administration for Children & Families (ACF), Family and Youth Services Bureau and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH), with support from RTI International, who leads the campaign research, design, and implementation.
As a campaign designed for youth, with youth, We Think Twice wants to thank our Insiders along with the many youth who have contributed and helped us attain the awards and recognition we have received to date!
Digital Media Campaign
- 2022 Annual Communicator Awards: Award of Excellence, Campaigns, and Series - Health and Wellness
- 2022 AVA Digital Awards: Platinum, Web-Based Production | Social Media | Social Campaign (Multiple Platforms)
- 2021 National Association for Government Communicators, Blue Pencil and Gold Screen Awards: Award of Excellence for Website
Tools and Resources for Youth
- 2022 AVA Digital Awards: Honorable Mention, Our Goals, Our Lives Video Series, Web-Based Production | Short-Form Video < 3 Minutes
- 2021 Materials Contest Winner, Healthy Relationships Challenge Online Game, Multi-Media Materials, American Public Health Association, Public Health Education and Promotion Section
Tools and Resources for Parents and Educators
- 2021 Award of Excellence, Community Saturation Sourcebook: A Field Plan for Youth-Serving Program Providers, Society for Technical Communication, Carolina Competition
- 2021 Graphic Design USA Health + Wellness competition, Website Tools and Resources
- 2022 Digital Health Awards
How You Can Help
We stand with YOU
We want to hear from you! Learn how teens have helped shape the campaign so far and how you can get involved.