Your VOICE. Your GOALS. Your FUTURE.
We Think Twice amplifies the voice of this generation. We are a movement designed with teens for teens. Over 200 teens like you have made We Think Twice what it is today by participating in our online teen forum. They selected the campaign title, logo, and colors, and have provided input on quizzes, videos, social media posts, and more!
Now you can weigh in, too.
Be bold. Be heard. Help shape We Think Twice.
You can help shape the campaign by joining our online research community.
- You must be 13–19 years old to join.
- If you join, you will earn points by providing feedback on new ideas, designs, and products for the We Think Twice campaign.
- You can redeem these points for up to $30 in gift cards (to stores of your choice)!
- You can participate in activities anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the We Think Twice Community and complete your profile. Add an avatar image. It can be of anything: your Bitmoji, your pet, or you!
- Under 18 years of age? Have your parent complete a consent form. If you’re 18 or older, you can skip this part.
- Complete your own participation form. You must do this no matter what your age.
Your voice matters, and we want to hear it.
have helped shape We Think Twice so far.
Why should you join the We Think Twice Community? Here's what our members have to say:
It is a safe space for teens to discuss interesting things and contribute to something bigger than themselves. It's also fun because I get to read and write things I normally wouldn't.
For me, I would say the best experience came from trying to listen and talk about things I normally wouldn't be able to otherwise. It's been great!
I like the fact that there are so many things to do if I check in occasionally, and that can help take my mind off things.
It's been really interesting getting to talk with a lot of different people from all across the country and that experience is unique.
It lets me talk about what it's like to be a teenager and feel like I'm actually helping to make things better for other teens. It definitely helps me feel less like adults just rope all teens together as moody, impulsive almost-adults. Another pro is that we get compensation for our time, which is really cool.
Learn how teens have helped shape We Think Twice.