Find Your Mentors
Mentors can help you find your confidence, make smarter choices, and build healthier relationships. Having a mentor can even increase your chances of graduating high school and going on to college or a trade school!
This tool will help you identify types of mentors you can have in your life and show how your mentors can support you in achieving your goals.
Mentors can be:
- Tutors or Trainers teach you a skill, sport or art you want to learn.
- Academic Advisors help you set and achieve your academic goals.
- Reality Checkers hold you accountable for your goals and help you to stay on track.
- Connectors advocate for you and connect you to valuable opportunities and resources.
- Motivators listen to you, support you, and cheer you on to be your best self.
Check out the Resource Guide for a Safe & Positive Mentorship for more tips after exploring this tool!